There are a few reasons that I love being busy:
- A strong sense of gratitude. I'm thankful for a fantastic girlfriend, agood job, a strong company, the best family relations I've enjoyed in years, and my latest venture, RadiatorsGalore.com.
- A realization that there are a lot of people in this country who would love to have a job to be busy at. We're at close to 20% unemployment now if you look at reality and not fudged numbers from the government.
- Anticipation for the future. When we stay keep our noses clean, stay busy, and work both smartly and diligently, good things normally come. There are exceptions to this, but they prove the rule.
- I'm not good at it! You're looking at a person always trying to improve their level of organization because they feel like they're in over their head.
- Being busy can consume you and cause you to take family off the priority list.
- I enjoy peace. The older I get, the more I like simplicity and peace. Perhaps I should pray for my business to be peaceful?