- I withdrew from North Central University, the place I love most in this world.
- I began the process of enrolling in the Carlson Distance Education shindig (re enrolling in North Central under a different name, essentially).
- I set an end date for my full time status at River Valley Church. This is almost as heartbreaking as withdrawing from NCU.
- I finished talking with my best friend about the fact that I can't room with him (and I feel really, really bad about that).
- I spoke further with a real estate agent in Roosevelt to see about the housing and rental situation there.
- I began looking into storage units in Apple Valley (and if you read this, and say "Hey Matt, God is calling me to bless a bible college student with free storage space, let me know. I somehow doubt anyone is feeling that call though).
- I began going through things to see what I can ditch, what will go with me, and what should stay.
- I contacted the Duchesne Chamber of Commerce. That's right, the area I'm going to is so boony, it has to combine into a county wide effort to get a chamber of commerce!
- I set up an appointment with my family mechanic to make sure that my car gets fine tuned before I head out. I think I need new drive axles.
I've also begun corresponding with some pastors in Utah that Pastor Rob and Anthony know. Good guys, RVC supports them as missionaries to Mormons.
Man, what a busy day!