Saturday, November 18, 2006

Feeling Good About Things

God is giving me a peace about the way things are going. I've started to actually enjoy selling engines. I'm not sure if this is because we're off that temporary spike in warranty claims, or if it's because I'm just getting more confident on the phone. I do know that I was impressed we filled every valid claim we had, which very few salvage yards would do.

I'm also very excited about pursuing my dealer's license. I wish I could talk about some of the things I'm going to do... but people actually do a lot of searches for the type of car I'm going to be selling. The Dodge Intrepid... specifically the 2.7 Litre, which I will be selling after conversion to 3.2. There, I spilled it. :p It's gonna make me some cash, hopefully. Dodge, thanks for your mistake.

No comments: