Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Busier Than a Hen Picking Up Corn with a broken beak

Sorry, the title is the best I could come up with. I don't take much time when I write a blog - just fire out what's on my mind and publish it without any revision.

I'm working on launching the third incarnation of my company's website. We're using a "zipped" design written in php that will allow us to change everything site wide by editing 3 files - the only thing unique to each page will be its content, headers, and meta tag. Transferring over everything is taking a long time, but I think it will be worth it long term as part of our broad SEO strategy.

I'm enjoying the apartment. It's cheap to cool it, and I sleep better when it's cold. Thus, I'm sleeping better and am more alert during the day.

Sarah is at her parents right now. She fixed their lawnmower by replacing the belts on it and is now mowing her parent's yard. She's great. You might think I'm dumb, but one of the things I look forward to one day with her is working on our yard. It may be a while before we have a yard though. I mean, we're not married, she has to finish grad school, I have to finish school, I'm getting more tied to Memphis than I thought...

Such is life.

No comments: