Thursday, October 19, 2006

Slow Day

You know, today must have been national "Do not buy an engine day." I had several customers that I thought I had sold yesterday call me today and let me know that they were going to pay me tomorrow. Ebay hits dropped off the charts, trending about 65% lower than this day last year (though our hits have been significantly higher other days this week than their 1 week, 4 week, and 52 week trends), and the phones just stopped wringing.

Oh well, we'll knock 'em out tomorrow.

In the meantime, be praying for a close friend of my dad's that I'm getting into some business with. He's going through a tough divorce. His wife cheated on him, so it's not one of those work it out things. It's chronic, and it ain't going away. I don't believe my friend knows the Lord, and he sure could use God's comfort right now. I'm praying for him a lot, 'believing for' him, and want to see God bring this guy into the fold and help him. If I never do any business with this guy, I want to see him whole.

No comments: