Saturday, October 21, 2006

The F-250



Today, I bought an F-250 that needs an engine. I bought it dirt cheap. I have been praying "God, help me to buy cars cheap and sell them for a good profit."

Well, he sure helped me buy it cheap. The lot I bought it from told me, "I've never taken this big of a loss on a vehicle." I then talked him down several hundred. I'm talking I paid hundreds for a vehicle worth close to $10,000, private party. Favor of God, I believe. He's helpin' me.

If you're wondering, this is the truck. The hood is off because the mechanic that worked on it sucked. It is in good condition. The body is in beautiful shape. It is a great truck. The guy had just ordered two wrong engines for it. Two wrong engines. Guess who knows how to get the right engine for it? :)

But, without the mechanic I'm partnering with, I definately couldn't do it. He's a great guy, and a great mechanic. Hopefully we can help each other make some cash!

No comments: