Friday, September 12, 2008

The Goings on and Some Prayer Requests

I have a lot going on in my life right now, as do most people. If anyone has needs or issues, I would be happy to pray for you if you'll just make a blog comment and mention what you need prayer for.

Here is where I'm at:
1. I'm changing some of my non-core theology. This basically revolves around the concept of Baptism on the Holy Spirit and the concept of "initial physical evidence." This is very difficult, as it means I cannot pastor in the AG and will have to go independent.

2. I'm in school and working full time. No biggey. A lot of people make that choice, right? Well, while I'm getting better at time management, I'm not the best at it yet. So, please keep me in your prayers!

3. I'm on a strenuous physical fitness program. I've lost 31 lbs so far and feel great. I just need to keep it up. The next six months will change my physical health for the rest of my life and dictate my energy levels, ability to focus, and how well I do nearly every task I'm presented with.

4. I'm working on becoming a reserve law enforcement officer with either a suburb in the area or the county. Memphis is the most violent city in the country, according to the FBI, and helping change that just seems like the duty of all who are able.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: